Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life at the top is financially rewarding, spiritually draining, physically exhausting, and short.Peter C. Newman
- (RP) IPA: /kləʊðz/, help, file
- (GenAm) IPA: /kloʊz/, help, file
- (GenAm) IPA: /kloʊðz/, help, file
- Rhymes: -əʊðz, Rhymes: -əʊz
clothes (plural only; not used in singular form)
terms derived from "clothes"
- Third-person singular simple present indicative form of clothe.
third-person singular form of to clothe
Elsewhere on the web