Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness is a sunbeam which may pass through a thousand bosoms without losing a particle of its original ray; nay, when it strikes on a kindred heart, like the converged light on a mirror, it reflects itself with redoubled brightness. It is not perfected till it is shared.Jane Porter
- The fruit of the coconut palm, Cocos nucifera, having a fibrous husk surrounding a large seed.
- The hard-shelled seed of this fruit, having white flesh and a fluid-filled central cavity.
- The edible white flesh of this fruit.
- The coconut palm.
- (pejorative) A Hispanic person who acts “white” (Western).
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A black person who thinks "white" (European).
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A Pacific islander.
fruit of coco palm
edible flesh of coconut seed
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Elsewhere on the web