Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The sublimity of wisdom is to do those things living that are desired when dying.Source Unknown
- First-person singular, second-person singular and third-person singular present subjunctive of coincidere.
- Third-person singular imperative of coincidere.
coincida (infinitive: coincidir)
- Formal second-person singular (“usted”) imperative form of coincidir.
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of coincidir.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of coincidir.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of coincidir.
Elsewhere on the web