Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Third person singular
- To occupy exactly the same space.
- The two squares coincide nicely.
- To occur at the same time.
- The conference will coincide with his vacation.
- To correspond, concur, or agree.
- Our ideas coincide, except in certain areas.
coincide (infinitive: coincidir)
- Informal second-person singular (“tú”) affirmative imperative form of coincidir.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present indicative form of coincidir.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of coincidir.
Elsewhere on the web