Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
He is not dead who departs from life with a high and noble fame; but he is dead, even while living, whose brow is branded with infamy.Johann Ludwig Tieck
- A set of items or objects procured by an individual.
- Multiple related objects associated as a group.
- The activity of collecting.
- Collection of trash will occur every Thursday.
set of items
multiple related objects
activity of collecting
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
collection f. (plural collections)
Elsewhere on the web