Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life at the top is financially rewarding, spiritually draining, physically exhausting, and short.Peter C. Newman
Third person singular
- To enter.
- Please come in and look around.
- (idiomatic) Of a broadcast, such as radio or television, to have a strong enough signal to be able to be received well.
- Most of the neighbors get 14 channels, but only two of them come in well here.
- (music) To join or enter; to begin playing with a group.
- They started together, but the drummer came in late.
Elsewhere on the web