Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
A person is never happy till their vague strivings has itself marked out its proper limitations.Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
Third person singular
- To be discovered, be revealed.
- It came out that he had been lying all the time.
- To be published, be issued.
- My new book comes out next week.
- (as a debutante) To make a formal debut in society.
- To end up or result.
- There were a lot of problems at the start, but it all came out well in the end.
- (cricket) (of a batsman) To walk onto the field at the beginning of an innings.
- (idiomatic, Template loop detected: Template:context 1) To come out of the closet.
To be discovered, be revealed
To be published, be issued
Elsewhere on the web