Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is an uphill business for the guy who's not on the level.John Welsh
- Group of people sharing a common understanding who reveal themselves by using the same language, manners, tradition and law. (see civilization).
- Commune or residential/religious collective.
- The condition of having certain attitudes and interests in common.
- (Ecology) A group of interdependent organisms inhabiting the same region and interacting with each other.
group of people sharing a common understanding
commune or residential/religious collective
condition of having certain attitudes and interests in common
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web