Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
He who never made a mistake, never made a discovery.Samuel Smiles
- the act of comparing or the state or process of being compared
- an evaluation of the similarities and differences of two (or more) things
- He made a careful comparison of the available products before buying anything.
- the state of being similar or alike
- There really is no comparison between the performance of today's computers and those of a decade ago.
- (grammar) The ability of adjectives and adverbs to form three degrees.
act of comparing or the state of being compared
evaluation of the similarities and differences of two (or more) things
state of being similar or alike
ability of adjectives and adverbs to form three degrees
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web