Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
No mans error becomes his own Law; nor obliges him to persist in it.Thomas Hobbes
- Feminine form of compito.
compita (infinitive: competir)
- Formal second-person singular (“usted”) imperative form of competir.
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of competir.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of competir.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of competir.
Elsewhere on the web