Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Go out and buy yourself a five-cent pencil and a ten-cent notebook and begin to write down some million-dollar ideas for yourself.Bob Grinde
- Rhymes: -eɪn
Third person singular
- (intransitive) To express feelings of pain, dissatisfaction, or resentment
- He was always complaining about the weather
- (intransitive) To make a formal accusation or bring a formal charge
- They've complained about me to the police again
to express feelings of pain, dissatisfaction, or resentment
to make a formal accusation or bring a formal charge
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web