Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.Erich Fromm
- (law) In a civil action, the first pleading of the plaintiff setting out the facts on which the claim is based;
The purpose is to give notice to the adversary of the nature and basis of the claim asserted.
- (law) In criminal law, the preliminary charge or accusation made by one person against another to the appropriate court or officer, usually a magistrate.
However, court proceedings, such as a trial, cannot be instituted until an indictment or information has been handed down against the defendant.
- a grievance, problem, difficulty, or concern; the act of complaining
- I have no complaints about the quality of his work, but I don't enjoy his company.
- a bodily disorder or disease; the symptom of such a disorder
- Don't come too close, I've got this nasty complaint.
a grievance, problem, difficulty, or concern; the act of complaining
a bodily disorder or disease; the symptom of such a disorder
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web