Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love means the body, the soul, the life, the entire being. We feel love as we feel the warmth of our blood, we breathe love as we breathe air, we hold it in ourselves as we hold our thoughts. Nothing more exists for us.Guy De Maupassant
- Rhymes: -eɪʃǝn
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) The act or process of making something more complex.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) An extension from a basis on real numbers to a basis on complex numbers.
- 1998, Nicholas Rescher, Complexity: A Philosophical Overview, page 56
- For rational beings will of course try simple things first and thereafter be driven step by step towards an ever enhanced complexification.
- 2002, Charles J. Kibert, Jan Sendzimir, and G. Bradley Guy (editors), Timothy F.H. Allen, Construction Ecology, Nature as the basis for green buildings, page 114, Taylor & Francis, ISBN 0415260922, page 114
- A new complexification occurs when the situation becomes desperate through crashing marginal returns on increasing complicatedness.
- 2006 April, Andrew D. M. Smith, “Semantic reconstructibility and the complexification of language”, The Evolution of Language, Proceedings of the 6th International Conference (EVOLANG6), World Scientific, ISBN 9812566562, page 307
- The development of protolanguage into modern human language, and the complexification of language more generally, can only occur when language users can successfully communicate even while they maintain different internal representations of language.
Elsewhere on the web