Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Loving can cost a lot but not loving always costs more, and those who fear to love often find that want of love is an emptiness that robs the joy from life.Merle Shan
- The combining of different parts to make a whole.
- The general makeup of something.
- A mixture or compound; the result of composing
- A work of music, literature or art.
- An essay.
- (linguistics) The formation of compound words from separate words.
- (printing) typesetting.
combining of different parts to make a whole
general makeup of something
mixture or compound
work of music, literature or art
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web