Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Dance like no one is watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like no one is listening, Live like it's heaven on earth.William Purkey
- Hyphenation: com‧pre‧en‧da
- First-person singular (eu) present subjunctive of verb compreender.
- Third-person singular (ele, ela, also used with você?) present subjunctive of verb compreender.
- Third-person singular (você) affirmative imperative of verb compreender.
- Third-person singular (você) negative imperative of verb compreender.
Elsewhere on the web