Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
There is no original truth, only original error.Gaston Bachelard
- Present participle of compute.
- Action of using a computer.
- The study of computers and computer programming.
- This course will cover several major fields of computing.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web