Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
While one person hesitates because he feels inferior, another is busy making mistakes and becoming superior.Henry C. Link
- A mate, companion, or associate.
- A companion in battle, fellow soldier.
- A fellow socialist or Communist.
- (As a title replacing "Mr", "Mrs", "Miss", "Ms" etc in leftwing circles) Comrade Lenin
- Hello comrade, are you going to the CPC meeting?
- See also Wikisaurus:friend
title used by a soviet-style regime
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web