Visit the forum if you have a language query!
- Rhymes: -ɜː(r)t
Third person singular
- To plan together; to settle or adjust by conference, agreement, or consultation.
- To plan; to devise; to arrange.
- To act in harmony or conjunction; to form combined plans.
- (uncountable) Agreement in a design or plan; union formed by mutual communication of opinions and views; accordance in a scheme; harmony; simultaneous action.
- (uncountable) Musical accordance or harmony; concord.
- (countable) A musical entertainment in which several voices or instruments take part.
- I'm going to the Rolling Stones concert on Friday.
concert m. (plural concerts)
Elsewhere on the web