Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Don't brood. Get on with living and loving. You don't have forever.Eben Eugene Rexford
- The end, finish, close or last part of something.
- The outcome or result of a process or act.
- A decision reached after careful thought.
- The board has come to the conclusion that the proposed takeover would not be in the interest of our shareholders.
- (logic) In a syllogism, the proposition that follows as a necessary consequence of the premises.
end, final part
of a syllogism
- IPA: /kɔ̃klyzjɔ̃/
conclusion f. (plural conclusions)
Elsewhere on the web