Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The ideas of economists and political philosophers, both when they are right and when they are wrong, are more powerful than is commonly understood. Indeed the world is ruled by little else. Practical men, who believe themselves to be quite exempt from any intellectual influence, are usually the slaves of some defunct economist.John Maynard Keynes
- (grammar) A statement that depends on a condition being true or false.
- (grammar) The conditional mood.
- (logic) A statement that one sentence is true if another is.
- A implies B is a conditional.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Adjectiveconditional (not comparable)
- Depending on a condition.
- (logic) Stating that one sentence is true if another is.
- A implies B is a conditional statement.
depending on a condition
Elsewhere on the web