Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The hardest habit of all to break is the terrible habit of happiness.Theodosia Garrison
Third person singular
- (transitive) To take possession of by force or authority; expropriate.
- In schools it is common for teachers to confiscate electronic games and other distractions.
- rob (e.g. "Robbers broke into our house and confiscated our valuables")
- Second-person plural present tense of confiscare.
- Second-person plural imperative of confiscare.
- Feminine plural of confiscato.
Elsewhere on the web