Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
When you have once seen the glow of happiness on the face of a beloved person, you know that a man can have no vocation but to awaken that light on the faces surrounding him; and you are torn by the thought of the unhappiness and night you cast, by the mere fact of living, in the hearts you encounter.Albert Camus
- Rhymes: -uːz
Third person singular
- To thoroughly mix; to confound; to disorder.
- (obsolete) To rout; discomfit.
- To mix up; to puzzle; to bewilder.
- To make uneasy and ashamed; to embarrass.
- To mistake one thing for another.
to mix up; to puzzle; to bewilder
to mistake one thing for another
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- Feminine form of confuso.
Elsewhere on the web