Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
To love one child and to love all children, whether living or dead—somewhere these two loves come together. To love a no-good but humble punk and to love an honest man who believes himself to be an honest man—somewhere these, too, come together.Marguerite Duras
- from [[w:Template:lang:la language|Template:lang:la]][[Category:Template:lang:la derivations]] conjugationem, from conjugare verb (to join together)
- Rhymes: -eɪʃǝn
- The coming together of things.
- (biology) The temporary fusion of organisms, especially as part of sexual reproduction
- Sexual relations within marriage
- (grammar) In some languages, one of several classifications of verbs according to what inflections they take.
- (grammar) The act of conjugating a verb.
- (chemistry) A system of delocalized orbitals consisting of alternating single bonds and double bonds
coming together of things
fusion of organisms
in some languages, one of several classifications of verbs
act of conjugating a verb
Elsewhere on the web