Visit the forum if you have a language query!
From Old French connexion < [[w:Template:lang:la language|Template:lang:la]][[Category:Template:lang:la derivations]] connexio "a conclusion, binding together" < connectō, an alternative spelling of cōnectō "I bind together" < compound of co- "together" and nectō "I bind"
- (uncountable) The act of connecting.
- (countable) The point at which two or more things are connected.
- (countable) A feeling of understanding and ease of communication between two or more people.
- (countable) An established telephone call.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Elsewhere on the web