Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence.Erich Fromm
Adverbconsequently (not comparable)
- As a result or consequence of something.
- He didn't wake up early. Consequently, he was late to work.
- (obsolete) subsequently, following after in time or sequence.
as a result or consequence
- "consequently" at The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911.
- “consequently” in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.
Elsewhere on the web