Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
A person is never happy till their vague strivings has itself marked out its proper limitations.Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
See also considération
- The process of considering, of taking everything into account.
- After much consideration, I have decided to stay.
- The tendency to consider others.
- You showed remarkable consideration in giving up your place for your friend.
- A payment for something done.
- Sure I'll move my car, but only for a consideration.
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) A matter of inducement for something promised; something valuable given as recompense for a promise, which causes the promise to become binding as a contract.
The process of considering
The tendency to consider others
A payment for something done
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Elsewhere on the web