Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
When one is happy there is no time to be fatigued; being happy engrosses the whole attention.Edward Frederic Benson
- local coherence
- correspondence or compatibility
- reliability or uniformity; the quality of being consistent
- They want to achieve a high degree of consistency in their process and their product.
- the degree of density or viscosity of something
- Mix it until it has the consistency of a thick paste.
- (logic) the state of a system of axioms such that none of the propositions deduced from them are mutually contradictory
reliability or uniformity; the quality of being consistent
Elsewhere on the web