Visit the forum if you have a language query!
- A cabinet designed to stand on the floor.
- A cabinet that controls, instruments, and displays are mounted upon.
- The keyboard and screen of a computer.
- A storage tray or container mounted between the seats of an automobile.
- (video games) A video game console, especially as opposed to a handheld.
- (architecture) An ornamental member jutting out of a wall to carry a superincumbent weight.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- (RP) enPR: kənsōlʹ, IPA: /kənˈsəʊl/, SAMPA: /k@n"s@Ul/
- (US) enPR: kənsōlʹ, IPA: /kənˈsoʊl/, SAMPA: /k@n"soUl/, help, file
- Rhymes: -əʊl
Third person singular
- (transitive) To comfort (someone) in a time of grief, disappointment, etc.
console m. (plural consoli)
Elsewhere on the web