Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is an uphill business for the guy who's not on the level.John Welsh
Third person singular
- To combine into a single unit; to group together or join.
- He consolidated his luggage into a single large bag.
- To make stronger or more solid.
To combine into a single unit; to group together or join
To make stronger or more solid
- to be checked
- Spanish: consolidar
- Second-person plural present tense of consolidare.
- Second-person plural imperative of consolidare.
- Feminine plural of consolidato.
Elsewhere on the web