Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The golden moments in the stream of life rush past us, and we see nothing but sand; the angels come to visit us, and we only know them when they are gone.George Eliot
- (astronomy): Any of the 88 officially recognized collections of stars in the night sky.
- An arbitrary formation of stars perceived as a figure or pattern.
- An image associated with a group of stars.
- (astrology): The configuration of planets, as used for determining a horoscope.
- (figuratively) A wide, seemingly unlimited assortment.
- A constellation of possibilities.
collection of stars
Elsewhere on the web