Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Most people ask for happiness on condition. Happiness can only be felt if you don't set any condition.Arthur Rubinstein
- From [[w:Template:lang:la language|Template:lang:la]][[Category:Template:lang:la derivations]] constituens, present participle of constituo, con- + statuo.
Adjectiveconstituent (not comparable)
- a part, or component of a whole
- a resident of a place represented by an elected official
- (grammar) a functional element of a phrase or clause
a part, or component of a whole
a resident of a place represented by an elected official
a functional element of a phrase or clause
- Third-person plural present indicative of constituer.
- Third-person plural present subjunctive of constituer.
Elsewhere on the web