Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
We always come back to our first love.Etienne
- The process of constructing
- Construction is underway on the new bridge.
- Anything that has been constructed
- The engineer marvelled at his construction.
- The trade of building structures
- He had worked in construction all his life.
- A building, model or some other structure
- The office was a construction of steel and glass
- An artistic composition such as a collage etc.
- "Construction in string and clockwork" took first prize
- The manner in which something is built
- A thing of simple construction
- (grammar) A group of words arranged to form a meaningful phrase
process of constructing
trade of building
manner in which sth is built
Elsewhere on the web