Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is at its best when it's shaken and stirred.F. Paul Facult
Third person singular
- (transitive): To hold inside.
- (transitive): To include as a part.
- (transitive): To limit through restraint.
- hold inside: enclose
- include as part: comprise, embody, incorporate
- limit by restraint: control, curb, repress, restrain, restrict, stifle
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web