Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life is supposed to get tough.Kelsey Grammer
- First-person singular, second-person singular and Third-person singular present subjunctive of contenere.
- Third-person singular imperative of contenere.
contenga (infinitive: contener)
- Formal second-person singular (“usted”) imperative form of contener.
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of contener.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of contener.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of contener.
Elsewhere on the web