Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
He who is not impatient is not in love.Italian Proverb
- A state in which two or more physical objects are physically touching one another or in which sections of a plane border on one another.
, mostly referring to the contiguity between neurons.
- “contiguity” in An American Dictionary of the English Language, by Noah Webster, 1828.
- “contiguity” in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.
- “contiguity” in Dictionary.com Unabridged, v1.0.1, Lexico Publishing Group, 2006.
- ^ Medical Physiology, Boron & Boulpaep, ISBN 1-4160-2328-3, Elsevier Saunders 2005. Updated edition. page 295.
Elsewhere on the web