Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The most important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them.Sir William Bragg
- first-person singular present subjunctive of contradicir.
- third-person singular present subjunctive of contradicir.
contradiga (infinitive: contradecir)
- Formal second-person singular (“usted”) imperative form of contradecir.
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of contradecir.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of contradecir.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of contradecir.
Elsewhere on the web