Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
It is the paradox of life that the way to miss pleasure is to seek it first. The very first condition of lasting happiness is that a life should be full of purpose, aiming at something outside self.Hugo Black
- First-person singular, second-person singular and Third-person singular present subjunctive of convenire.
- Third-person singular imperative of convenire.
convenga (infinitive: convenir)
- Formal second-person singular (“usted”) imperative form of convenir.
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of convenir.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of convenir.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of convenir.
Elsewhere on the web