Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
An idea is never given to you without you being given the power to make it reality. You must, nevertheless, suffer for it.Richard Bach
- the quality of being suitable, useful or convenient
- anything that makes for an easier life
- Fast food is popular because of it's cost and convenience.
- a convenient time, especially in the phrase at one's convenience
- (Template loop detected: Template:context 1) a public toilet
the quality of being suitable, useful or convenient
anything that makes for an easier life
a convenient time, especially in the phrase at one's convenience
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
Elsewhere on the web