Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Do everything with so much love in your heart that you would never want to do it any other way.Yogi Desai
Third person singular
- (idiomatic), (figurative): To manufacture; to falsify; to devise an elaborate lie.
- He really cooked up a good one this time, something about an airline disaster.
- (slang) To prepare a heroin dose by heating.
- (slang) To prepare a meal.
- Lemme cook up some eggs and bacon before you go.
- (slang) To manufacture a significant amount of illegal drugs (LSD, meth, etc.)
Elsewhere on the web