Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.Roy Croft
See also Corps
- (RP) (singular) kô, /kɔː/, /kO:/; (plural) kôz, /kɔːz/, /kO:z/
- (US) (singular) kôr, /koʊr/, /kɔːr/, /kO:r/; (plural) kôrz, /kɔːrz/, /kO:rz/
- help, file
- Rhymes: -ɔː(r)
- Homophones: *caw (in non-rhotic dialects); core (singular), cores (plural)
- A group of people.
- (military) An organization of soldiers of a specific size and content.
- Any organized group of people united for a common purpose.
corps m. (plural corps)
Elsewhere on the web