Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
There is an important difference between love and friendship. While the former delights in extremes and opposites, the latter demands equality.Francoise D'Aubegne Maintenon
- first-person singular present subjunctive of correr.
- third-person singular present subjunctive of correr.
corra (infinitive: correr)
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of correr.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of correr.
- The third-person singular of correr in the imperative.
Elsewhere on the web