Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Love works a different way in different minds, the fool it enlightens and the wise it blinds.John Dryden
- (US) A simple bed, especially one for portable or temporary purposes; a camp bed.
- (nautical) A wooden bed frame, slung by its corners from a beam, in which officers slept before the introduction of bunks.
- A crib (child's bed).
- A finger cover uses to prevent static discharge.
- (archaic) A cottage or small homestead.
nautical:wooden bed frame
bed for children
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
cot (plural cotas)
- a cottage
Elsewhere on the web