Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes.Hugh Downs
See also Coupon
- (obsolete) A certificate of interest due, printed at the bottom of transferable bonds (state, railroad, etc.), given for a term of years, designed to be cut off and presented for payment when the interest is due; an interest warrant.
- (finance) Any interest payment made or due on a bond, debenture or similar (no longer by a physical coupon).
- A section of a ticket, showing the holder to be entitled to some specified accommodation or service, as to a passage over a designated line of travel, a particular seat in a theater, a discount, etc.
- (section of a ticket giving the holder some entitlement): voucher
certificate of interest due
section of a ticket giving the holder some entitlement
coupon (plural coupons)
- coupon (certificate of interest due)
Elsewhere on the web