Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life at the greatest and best is but a froward child, that must be humored and coaxed a little till it falls asleep, and then all the care is over.Oliver Goldsmith
Adjectivecrazy (comparative craz, superlative ier)
- insane, demented
- out of control
- When she gets on the motorcycle she goes crazy.
- The Ultimate Warrior is crazy.
- That guy is just crazy.
- overly excited or enthusiastic
- He went crazy when he won.
- filled with foolish or unreasoned affection
- Why is she so crazy about him?
Elsewhere on the web