Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Live as you would have wished to live when you come to die.Gellert
- A line or mark made by folding or doubling any pliable substance; hence, a similar mark, however produced.
- (cricket) One of the white lines drawn on the pitch to show different areas of play; especially the popping crease, but also the bowling crease and the return crease.
- (lacrosse) The circle around the goal, where no offensive players can go.
- (ice hockey) A goal crease is an area in front of each goal, surrounded by thin red lines and filled in with light blue.
- See Wikipedia article on hockey rink.
mark made by folding
- IPA: [kreˈase]
- first-, third-person singular subjunctive imperfect of crear
Elsewhere on the web