Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
The really happy person is the one who can enjoy the scenery, even when they have to take a detour.Sir James Jeans
- (countable) An act committed in violation of the law.
- (uncountable) The practice or habit of committing crimes.
- Crime doesn’t pay.
act violating the law
practice or habit of committing crimes
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
crime m. (plural crimes)
- O ladrão cometeu um crime horrível.
- The thief committed a terrible crime.
Elsewhere on the web