Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Even a mistake may turn out to be the one thing necessary to a worthwhile achievement.Henry Ford
Adjectivecrude (comparative crud, superlative er)
- Being in a natural state.
- crude oil
- Characterized by simplicity, especially something not carefully or expertly made.
- a crude shelter
- Lacking concealing elements.
- a crude truth
- Lacking tact or taste.
- a crude remark
- (statistics) Being in an unanalyzed form.
- crude data
- (archaic) Immature or unripe.
- (being in a natural state): raw, unrefined, unprocessed
- (characterized by simplicity): primitive, rough, rude, rudimentary
- (lacking concealing elements): obvious, plain, unadorned, undisguised
- (lacking tact or taste): blunt, coarse, earthy, gross, stark, uncultivated, vulgar
- (statistics: in an unanalyzed form): raw
- (archaic: immature or unripe): See immature or unripe
- See also Wikisaurus:raw
being in a natural state
characterized by simplicity
lacking tact or taste
archaic: immature or unripe
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- Any substance in its natural state.
- See crude oil
any substance in its natural state
crude f plural
- feminine plural of crudo
Elsewhere on the web