Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Happiness held is the seed; Happiness shared is the flower-Author Unknown People need your love the most when they appear to deserve it the least.John Harrigan
Third person singular
- (transitive) To cause something to form crystals
- I crystalized the copper sulphate by slowly cooling a saturated solution.
- (transitive) To coat something with crystals, especially of sugar
- We crystalized the fruit by coating in sugar.
- (transitive) To give something a definite or precise form
- After some thought, I crystalized my ideas for the paper.
- (intransitive) To assume a crystalline form
- The copper sulphate crystalized from solution.
- (intransitive) To take a definite form
- My ideas crystalised overnight.
give a precise form
assume a crystalline form
Elsewhere on the web