Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
It's better to be an authentic loser than a false success, and to die alive than to live dead.William Markiewicz
Adjectivecubic (not comparable)
- (geometry) Used in the names of units of volume formed by multiplying a unit of length by itself twice.
- cubic metre, cubic foot
- (algebraic geometry) Of a class of polynomial of the form <math> a.x^3 + b.x^2 + c.x + d </math>
- (crystallography) Having three equal axes and all angles 90°.
- cubic capacity
- cubic centimeter, cubic centimetre
- cubic curve
- cubic equation
- cubic foot
- cubic inch
- cubic meter, cubic metre
- cubic mile
- cubic yard
in the name of units of volume
of a polynomial of third degree
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- (algebraic geometry) A cubic curve.
Elsewhere on the web