Visit the forum if you have a language query!
Definition from Dictionary, a free dictionary
Life at the top is financially rewarding, spiritually draining, physically exhausting, and short.Peter C. Newman
See also Appendix:Variations of "de"
dé m. (plural dés)
- IPA: [dʲeː]
- Genitive singular form of dia.
| Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every|
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.
dé (form of de2 with diacritic)
- 得: obtain, get, gain, acquire
- 德: ethics, morality, virtue
- 惪: ethics
- 登: rise, mount, board, climb
- 鍀: technetium
- 锝: tc
dé (infinitive: dar)
- First-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of dar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of dar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of dar.
- Formal second-person singular (“usted”) imperative form of dar.
Elsewhere on the web